O'Neill's NEW Blueprint continues our legacy of innovation with premium quality features using the most eco-friendly materials available. O'Neill is committed to offering the closest thing to an entire range of environmentally responsible products.
The O'Neill Blueprint Windfreak has awesome eco credentials; limestone based neoprene, featuring carbon black, Aqua Alpha solvent free glue, recycled oyster shells, dope dying process and recycled nylon jersey throughout TB3 and TB3X. Additionally, EVERY Blueprint full suit saves 100 plastic bottles from potentially polluting the world's living oceans, decreasing the bottles that flow to the Pacific and Atlantic trash vortex.
- RECYCLED TechnoButter3 + TB3X - The most advanced neoprene ever developed, boasting a 20% lighter formula with 30% less water absorption. The lightweight gooey formula allows you to surf longer and feel lighter than ever before.
- STITCHLESS SEAMS - Exterior Fluid Seam Weld and Interior TB3X Tape on either side of a stitch-less seam takes wetsuit construction to the next level. The all-new combination of reliable durability and low-profile comfort simply can’t be beat.
- F.U.Z.E CLOSURE - Free-floating zipper panel and anti-flush barrier with drain holes to keep you dry and feeling loose.
- Redzone ZIP - Urethane coated, offset zipper teeth interlock to stop leaks and keep water from entering the suit.
- NOVA SKIN (CHEST, BACK + THIGH) - Air graphene fire wall for ultimate retention of body heat.
- PLUS(+) = 0.5mm Extra thickness for even more warmth.
- Aqua alpha solvent free neoprene lamination.
- 360 Degree barrier with drainholes.
- Plasma wrist and ankle seals.
- Removable ankle cinches.
- Flushing system in the lower leg removes any trapped water.
O'NEILL BLUE - Our Ocean Mission.
We are aware of the environmental challenges facing humanity and the impact the surf industry is having on our playground. That's why we strive to use materials that leave a minor impact on the environment. We do this by expanding the O'Neill Blue line throughout our collection with the O'Neill blue label. We ensure that a product is made between 30 and 99% of sustainable fabrics.