Be blown away by the riding experience of the North Scoop. Connect through the intuitive concave deck for stable smooth transitions and responsive steering. The Scoop delivers high-performance foiling with a lightweight EPS core. Your ideal expedition partner for comfortable long distance foil missions or an after work sundowner. Type: Performance Foil Board
- Ultra-scooped nose rocker: Instant touchdown recovery, prevents nose-diving and helps to lift you back up on the foil.
- Intuitive concave deck: The highly concave deck allows more intuitive foot positioning and also acts like a counterbalance, so you don't feel like you are heeling over as far on the board.
- Structurally integrated adjustable track system: Allows you to precision-tune the foil setup for your weight and comfort. Mounting compatibility with any Foil System featuring a 165x90 bolt pattern. The track system is structurally integrated between the top and bottom laminate for maximum support.
- Foil sold separately: Recommended Foil: Sonar Freeride Edition
- Includes board with EVA deck pad, Free Foil Strap Set (Self Tapping), Foil Track Mounting Screw Set: Recommended Foil: Sonar Freeride Edition
What Pro Riders say:
- "Foiling uncompromised. Nothing more needed." - Uli Sommerlatt, Foil Designer
- "The Scoop's curved nose and concaved deck makes it super easy to get up and stay up. It's almost impossible to nose dive." - Nick Jacobsen
- Board with EVA deck pad
- Free Foil Strap Set (Self Tapping)
- Foil Track Mounting Screw Set
2021 North Sonar Carbon Foil Edition
New highest quality pre-preg carbon mast for a stiffer, more direct feel and more immediate feedback. Tapered for optimal load transfer and lower surface friction. Refined one-piece design for a strong, durable and corrosion-free choice across all disciplines. The CF72 mast is ideal for shallower waters, and prone surf foiling. choice across all disciplines. The longer CF85 mast increases overall ride performance in choppy conditions.
Insane response. Incredible performance. Our new highest quality pre-preg carbon modular foil edition provides a stiffer, more direct feel and more immediate feedback. Engineered with increased strength for higher loads, the Carbon Edition excels across all foiling disciplines. The refined one-piece mast design is tapered for optimal load transfer and lower surface friction, and features our unique GeoLock system. Comes complete with our new high-strength 600m pre-preg carbon fuselage and S01 Stabilizer for a durable, corrosion-free foil with great pumpability and a sporty feel with earlier take-offs. The CF72 mast is ideal for shallower waters, and prone surf foiling. The longer CF85 mast increases overall ride performance in choppy conditions.
Engineered to last, our unique GeoLock tapered geometry locking system provides a more effective load-bearing connection between the Mast and Fuselage, locking them together, so they feel like one piece. Screws engage the GeoLock while the load transfer now takes place over the full cross-section of the mast profile, allowing for a more efficient load distribution and longer-lasting connection.
In perfect harmony with any Front Wing, our dihedral-shaped carbon pre-preg rear Stabilizer provides control and riding comfort, allowing fast pivoting turns and easy surface breach-recovery. The Stabilizer's positioning on top of the Fuselage allows for a clean, undisturbed approaching flow. Surface piercing of the Stabilizer is not a problem, as the Front Wing sits deeper in the water and is still fully submerged, giving you that extra time to react and adjust your ride height.
The Sonar Foil System can be mounted to any foil board with a 165x90mm bolt pattern. Foil Board and foil to board attachment screws sold separately
New high-strength 600m pre-preg carbon fuselage weighs ~50% less than the A600, with equal strength and stiffness. Strong, durable and corrosion resistant. The shorter length C600 Fuselage improves pumpability and has a sporty feel with earlier take-offs. Features GeoLock. Fits all Carbon and Aluminium Sonar Masts.
Customise your ride with our fully interchangeable foil components to explore multiple disciplines and riding styles all with one setup.
Stow your Sonar Quiver safely in between sessions with our Heavy Duty 600D Padded Travel Bag. Roomy enough inside to fit the complete Sonar Foil set, including all three wings and three masts inside their individual covers. The bag also has enough depth to leave the Board Adaptor connected to the mast, making your foil packdown faster. Designed with straps, clips and interior pockets to secure contents. Your worry-free travel companion. Included with every complete Foil Edition.
- Sonar CF72 or CF85 Mast
- GeoLock Load Bearing Connection
- Easy recovery from surface breaching
- Industry-standard 165x90mm bolt pattern
- Carbon Fuselage 600mm
- Modular foil system
- Supplied with Sonar Travel Bag
- Foil to board mounting hardware supplied with North Foil Boards
- Front wings sold separately
UIi Sommerlatt : Nothing beats the feel of carbon.