Sizes: 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 11m, 12m, 14m
What's new on the V3 :
- NEW refinements to the sail shape and tension reduces sail luff at low angles of attack and increases stability overall.
- NEW extensively tested material combination.
- NEW triple rip-stop canopy material with advanced ultra flex coatings improves feedback in gustier conditions making for a smoother ride and gives a more direct feeling to the kite's steering.
- NEW technical triple rip-stop dacron is lighter and super tough, used on the Leading Edge and Struts it improves strength, durability and longevity.
NEW One Pump inflation system, with almost twice the airflow capacity, it gets you out on the water faster and makes packing down easy.
- The ultimate all-round, do-it-all inflatable kite
- Freeride, wave and freestyle settings
- Versatile open-c design – any style, any conditions
- Performance kite for intermediate to advanced riders
FREERIDE: for freeriders the enduro excels no matter what board you choose to ride. Whether on a twin tip, surfboard or foil board the smooth power delivery, refined predictable handling and excellent de-power allows you to relax and enjoy the ride.
WAVE RIDING: in the Waves, the handling, depower and drift opens up a world of opportunity. For surf freestyle the progressive handling with smooth lift make spinning and air tricks easy to learn and land. The Ozone enduro is not as dedicated to waves as the Reo, but it still delivers solid wave riding performance.
FREESTYLE: the Enduro makes freestyle progress fun and easy from your first unhooked moves, kite loops and right up to advanced unhooked riding. The Enduro delivers accessible pop and drop making learning technical moves and handle passes easier, without needing to be as aggressive in your riding compared with a c-kite such as the C4.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory construction
- Designed with OZ-CAD
- Teijin TechnoForce Triple Ripstop canopy & Teijin Triple Ripstop dacronn
- 4-line Pulley-less System
- Internal reinforcements
- Double Stitched Folded Seams
- Load Distribution Panels
- Direct Connect Struts
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts
- Reinforced Trailing Edge
- Low Profile Aerodynamic Scuff Pads
- Unique bladder construction
- Anti-Snag Line Deflectors
- Tuned Bridle Geometry
- One-Pump Inflation System
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Back-line trimming options
- Fool Proof Line Connectors
- Water Kite Technical Bag
Teijin TechnoForce Triple Ripstop canopy & Teijin Triple Ripstop dacron
Teijin is the world’s leading supplier of technical performance materials for marine sports, setting the benchmark in quality with proven superiority in dynamic strength and durability. Our new triple rip-stop canopy material is remarkably durable and features an advanced ultra flex coating, this further enhances our unique Ozone feeling making for a smoother ride especially in gusty conditions. The new technical triple rip-stop dacron is incredibly strong and reliable. It’s used in areas requiring rigidity and stability, the leading edge, struts, wingtips and reinforcement areas.