Each Monster kneeboard rack is equipped with a thick rubber bumper to protect your board and a flexible tab to reduce rattle and accommodate boards of various thicknesses up to 4″. Additionally, these racks, like our others, include a simple but effective UV resistant shock cord to hold the kneeboards in place and the spread between the forks is adjustable for different board lengths. The quick release mounting system allows you to remove the rack without tools for security purposes, when trailering or when docking in a tight slip. Just flip the latch and simply take off the rack. The clamp stays attached to the tower so it takes just seconds to return the rack to the tower when ready to hit the water once again.
• Forks will hold board up to 4″ thick
• Fits ANY tower 1-1/2″ to 2-1/2″ diameter with universal tower inserts
• Made with strong 6063 aluminum and 303 stainless steel components and fasteners
• Long lasting brushed, bright dipped anodized finish
• Thick rubber bumper protects boat and boards
• UV resistant heavy duty shock cord holds boards safely in place
• Adjustable fork to accommodate any length board–16.5″ max spread
• Fits any board up to 4″ thick
• Includes quick release mechanism for easy removal
• Guaranteed silent
Hey there, this is Steve Beck from Monster Tower. Here are universal kneeboard racks for all you guys still stuck in the eighties riding kneeboards. This is the knee board rack for you. It is made of aluminum in 6063 T6 and it comes in brushed anodized, finish, which gives you superior corrosion resistance. Rack is universal because you can buy it with universal inserts to fit any size pipe diameter. We've got you covered from 1 5/8 all the way up to two and a half inch pipe and this clamp is quick release so you can pull your rack off, leave the clamp on the tower in case your pulling into a boat slip or docking up with somebody. It's really easy to take your rack off and put it right back on when you had it. You can also adjust these clamps so the forks are always parallel with the water, so your boards are always looking nice and flat on the side of your both a rubber bumpers to protect your board when it's in here and you've got a four inch gap right here. Hold that in, and then we've also got a bungee cord to secure it. You've got two different settings on the bungee cord for depending on the size of your board.