The Monster tower light bar is shipped with two lights facing forward and two facing rear but can easily be configured to have all four lights facing the same direction. Our light bar is strong enough to withstand tough boating conditions and includes anodized aluminum mounting brackets. Standard size is 2.5" but it can be ordered with with optional universal inserts making this light bar universal fitting virtually any wakeboard tower with a tubing diameter of 1.5" to 2.5" (not compatible with the MTK).
• Four 55 Watt, high intensity pilot halogen lamps on a 61cm wide polished & anodized aluminum extrusion
• All connections use 3M gel filled sealed connectors
• Two center lights and two outside lights can be controlled separately
• Easily configured to have all lights facing one direction
• Wiring concealed in tube
• Polished and anodized billet Aluminum mounts
• Fits most towers 1.5” to 2.5” with Universal Collar Kit
Hey, this is Steve Beck from Monster Tower here to tell you about our Monster Tower light bar. We've got 4:55 watt halogen lights on it and we've got two facing one direction two facing the other. You can turn these and have them faced all the same direction. This is a universal light bar that you can order with universal inserts and it'll fit anything from an 1 5/8” to 2.5”, this is also wired up to where you can get a three position rocker switch and just turn on two lights at a time, like two in the center and the two on the outside or have them all on so you can rotate how you make them work if you want to use them for front and back. This is really cool that it’s set up that way.