This small and agile city ripper from Loaded features their snappy bamboo and fibreglass construction that helps you power through carves and absorb rough roads. The Poke features a small nose and tail to bust out some freestyle tricks, but in a smaller more portable size to get around town.
The Ceviche is dead. Long live the Poke.
Continuing the legacy of the Fish and Ceviche, the Poke is the newest phase of an evolving tradition. Featuring highly functional kicktails and a comfortable platform with concave, rocker, and wheel well flares, this versatile urban explorer keeps up with your every whim and makes each outing a creative, dynamic adventure.
- Length: 34” / 86 cm
- Width: 9.125” / 23.18 cm
- Wheelbase: 20.75” / 52.71 cm
- Tail: 7.625” / 19.37 cm (tip to inner bolt) @ 18°
- Nose: 5.625” / 14.29 cm (tip to inner bolt) @ 13°
- Concave: 0.5” / 1.3 cm (radial)
- Rocker: 0.1” / 0.3 cm (centered)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs / 1.3 kg (deck only)