Pilot Bar II
- The whole Pilote Bar II has been refined & lightened to avoid any tangles.
- Our lines are manufactured to the highest quality standards by the German manufacturer Liros.
- The new metal pulley and wedge cleat greatly improve untangling, then offering a more precise and secure setting.
- The new release model is equipped with a double ISO-compliant untangling system.
Specifically designed for all the surfkite discipline Surf, freestyle, freeride, foil, downwind
New Pilot Bar
Your control system count more than you think...
It is the interface of your kite, it boosts performance and provide unmatched feeling.
We worked in a demand way, leaving nothing to chance, to the assembly as on the quality of the materials
NEW ISO COMPLIANT DROP SYSTEM
GKA & ISO Approved
The Global Kite Association and the International Organization for Standardization have worked on the quick release systems of kite bars in a new ISO safety standard. This new ISO standard governs how the bars are designed to ensure that even in the most challenging conditions, they provide a level of safety you can rely on.
These new standards are dedicated to your safety and include
- A new iso compliant drop system with an automatic interlock
- A double untwisting system to prevent your safety line to twist around itself
- A 100% safe bar while being refined and technical
The Gen 9 trim loop on the Legion Pilot Bar II is therefore ISO compliant.
ENTER A NEW OF STEERING WITH THE PILOT BAR II
The Legion Pilot bar II is refined & light to prevent tangling. In Strapless all your senses must be focused on the trick, wave or freestyle, your kite must be driven with your eyes shut. The diameter of the bar and its grip offers excellent comfort / control ratio. It floats thanks to integrated bar floats, and the clam-cleat provides easy trim control.
NEW PARTS SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR THE PILOT II
The new metal pulley improves the untangling and the safety drop line. The slack/haul is better with an improved power/unpower slip for better tuning. Finally, the new clam cleat has improved efficiency increasing clamp and strength of the Pilot Bar II.
A 100% SAFER BAR
The Global Kite Association and the International Standards Organisation have been working on the quick release systems for kite bars in a new ISO safety standard. This new ISO standard governs how the bars are designed to ensure a level of safety you can rely on even in the most challenging conditions. The Gen 9 trim loop on the Legion Pilot Bar II is therefore ISO compliant.