FCS II Flow PG 8" Clear Single fin designed for controlled flowing turns.
- Drive hard off the bottom and perform controlled flowing turns.
- Neutral fin with elongated base.
- Provides excess drive and hold for longer turns and trim stability.
- Suited to a more laid back style of longboarding.
- Designed to be used as a single fin.
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.