FCS II Flow PG 8" Clear
Single fin designed for controlled flowing turns.
- Drive hard off the bottom and perform controlled flowing turns.
- Neutral fin with elongated base.
- Provides excess drive and hold for longer turns and trim stability.
- Suited to a more laid back style of longboarding.
- Designed to be used as a single fin.
6.76" / 172mm
7.99" / 203mm
30.96" / 19973mm²
7.61" / 193mm
9.01" / 229mm
39.18" / 25278mm²
8.46" / 215mm
9.99" / 254mm
48.37" / 31208mm²
9.10" / 231mm
10.75" / 273mm
56.00" / 36130mm²
The FCS II tool-less longboard system
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.
Performance Glass (PG) material characteristics and flex pattern are identical to traditional fibreglass fins offering a stiff base with subtle responsive tip flex, amazing aesthetics and proven durability. PG fins are the perfect transition fin for surfers moving from fixed fins to the convenience, accuracy and performance of FCS.