FCS II Delpero PG 7.5" Black
Longer base and lower sweep for tight turns with control and speed.
- Narrow, elongated template with lower sweep angle and base length.
- Ideal for making tight pivoting turns with control and speed.
- Suited to modern performance longboards
5.29" / 134mm
7.01" / 178mm
25.09"² / 16188mm²
5.63" / 143mm
7.51" / 191mm
28.80"² / 16188mm²
The FCS II tool-less longboard system
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.
Performance Glass (PG) material characteristics and flex pattern are identical to traditional fibreglass fins offering a stiff base with subtle responsive tip flex, amazing aesthetics and proven durability. PG fins are the perfect transition fin for surfers moving from fixed fins to the convenience, accuracy and performance of FCS.