FCS II Pivot PG 10" Clear
Upright fin with minimal sweep and base. Loose fin for performing tighter turns in the pocket.
- Pivot in the pocket, lock the rail on the wave face and run the nose.
- Upright fin with minimal sweep and base.
- Loose fin for performing tighter turns.
- Bigger sizes ideal for logs and nose riding (9" + 10").
- 2 + 1 Compatible. Designed to be used in most existing FCS Longboard boxes. No new box required.
4.21" / 107mm
7.01" / 178mm
22.59" / 14573mm²
4.81" / 122mm
8.01" / 203mm
29.50" / 19035mm²
5.41" / 137mm
9.01" / 229mm
37.34" / 24091mm²
6.01" / 152mm
10.01" / 254mm
46.10" / 29741mm²
The FCS II tool-less longboard system
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.
Performance Glass (PG) material characteristics and flex pattern are identical to traditional fibreglass fins offering a stiff base with subtle responsive tip flex, amazing aesthetics and proven durability. PG fins are the perfect transition fin for surfers moving from fixed fins to the convenience, accuracy and performance of FCS.