Walden surfboards come without fins and fin screws. The centre fin box is best suited for ROAM longboard fins, FCS screw and plate longboard fins and Futures longboard fins.
Fusion Parabolic Construction
9'0 Walden Magic Model Fusion ParabolicThe Magic rocker, Magic rails, and the Magic hull, is very unique to Walden Surfboards, the front 1/2 of the hull is concave, this single concave transitions into a double concave in the rear and the back 1/3 transitions into a moderate “V”. The concave nose adds lift and stability, perfect for noseriding. The double concaved hull and hard rails make the board fast, stable, responsive and manoeuvrable in all conditions. The Magic rails are hard, they tend to be harder than most other longboards, the unique bottom curves & bevels keep the rails from catching unlike most other hard rail boards. The Magic Model in an ALL NEW Fusion-Parabolic construction makes for a next level flex and performance.
|8’0 x 22” x 2 3/4”||58.2 ltr|
|8’6 x 22” x 2 3/4”||61.8 ltr|
|9’0 x 22 1/4" x 2 3/4"||67.6 ltr|
|9’6 x 23” x 3 1/5”||83.9 ltr|
- Fused Cell EPS Core // Closed-cell EPS core provides more response + flotation
- Clear HD-Epoxy Resin // Epoxy resin system with high thermo-mechanical performances
- High Quality E-Glass Fiberglass // E-glass has the highest strength-to-weight ratio available
- Full Biax Deck Patch (45° / -45°) // The Biax fiberglass distributes power + protects from dings
- Parabolic UD Carbon Stringer // Distributes power + adds parabolic flex + adds break strength
- FCS II Side Bite Fin Boxes // Takes just seconds to insert and remove the fins
- Exclusive to Walden Boards // The Fusion-Parabolic construction is Exclusive to Walden Surfboards
- Hand-Finished // Machine-shaped, hand-laminated, and hand-finished