2022 Duotone 139cm TEAM SERIES Twintip w/boots | USED ★★★★☆ 4/5
You Save: $545.00 (50%)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Only 1 Left in Stock !
* Full details on our used products policies and rating system can be found here
|2019 Boots Size: 7-8 US/39-41EU|
Our top riders demand the best performance, and the Team Series, as the name suggests, embodies that ethos. The design team threw the rule book out with this model for 2021, looking to combine incredible pop and grip with unrivalled soft landings. New materials, including a Carbon Web and the Suspension Flex Cap, were added to the design. All the ingredients come together in an incredible package to create one of the best freestyle boards on the market. When you stomp that edge ready for take-off, you will discover boundless grip and an aggressive pop sending you into the stratosphere. The reduced weight of the board allows you to rotate with less swing weight offering more control in the middle of the trick. Finally, as you come into land, the single diffusor and rocker line combine to smooth out even the hardest of landings. If you do land hard, the lack of reverse flex will ensure you have total control at all times. The new Team Series also comes with a Grind Base, so it’s just as ready for the park as it is for the competition heat. Improve every trick you already know and get ready to stomp those you want to learn. The Team Series is waiting to take you to the next level!
- Explosive pop due to Carbon Web: Carbon Web is the reason for a controlled explosive flex.
- Minimum reverse flex thanks to new Suspension Flex Cap: The minimum reverse flex ensures landings with absolute control, without bending in negative direction.
- Soft, smooth landings provided by the Single Diffusor Base: The Single Diffusor base is a guarantee for fast and smooth landings.
- Single Diffusor bottom with Grind Base: The guarantee for massive pop and absolute controlled landings. The single diffusor bottom can deliver massive grip and is offering a robust grind base for even more durability.
- Medium to Hard flex: The medium to hard flex combines competition performance with everyday comfort. Precise adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good in every condition.
- Deep tip channels: Lots of grip to help take off and upwind ensured by the deep tip channels.