- Fast responsive steering with FlexPulse structure: The moderate-high aspect ratio upright design ensures twist from the steering lines runs deeper into the canopy for a more powered turn.
- Bridled Hybrid-C design: The ultimate unhooked performer with balanced line slack for handle passes and unhooking.
- Dynamic edge response: The kite flies forward quickly when checking a rail edge, for unmatched freestyle progression. The dynamic edge response is achieved by a combination of a higher aspect ratio, smaller leading edge diameter and faster flying aerodynamic profiles.
- No-pulley, low drag bridles: High quality spliced, pre-stretched bridle lines are pre-loaded and measured before cutting to improve accuracy and consistency. This results in reduced shrinkage, reduced elongation and improved longevity. Removing ALL pulleys from the bridle improves safety and gives the kite direct and precise handling. The end result is lower drag, more accuracy and a more direct feeling.
- Personalised performance tuning options: Bar pressure and steering impulse can be adjusted on the wing tip, allowing you to fine tune the kite's characteristics to your personal preference.
- Premium Teijin D2 Techno Force canopy: D2 Ripstop Fabric by Teijin. Premium high-density canopy material made in Japan, using high tenacity polyester yarn for lightness, high tearing strength and endurance. Teijin Techno Force has the highest strength to weight ratio and longest durability in the industry.
- 2-stage arc design: The 2-stage arc design enables a smooth curved efficient central region of the kite to produce power, with straighter wing tips for a more dynamic steering response. A wide-span, flattened arc kite like the Orbit makes the most use of its projected area, for greater efficiency, power, hangtime and drive. As the arc shape becomes narrower the kite uses less of its area, giving it a smaller turning radius for tighter turns, and less pull/power in turns. A narrower span kite such as the Carve is fast in flight, with less power overall.
- Aerodynamic profile transition panels: We've added an extra panel that connects to the leading edge seam to ensure a precise lateral profile shape is maintained as close to the leading edge as possible, creating a smooth transition from the segmented leading edge to the curved canopy so the profiles are more uniform throughout the entire wing. The panels reduce inconsistencies in the profile, resulting in a smoother, more efficient kite, with more aerodynamic airflow and less turbulence.
- Duralite seam protection: Lightweight reinforcement to protect from chafing and abrasion along the struts to the leading edge. Thin foam padding is inserted underneath to form a lightweight durable buffer which lifts the kite slightly off rough surfaces, and protects the stitching along the struts and leading edge seams.
- Kevlar reinforced strut system with bridle deflectors: For the most accurate and durable connection between the strut and the leading edge. Bridle deflectors on the leading edge prevent the control lines catching on the struts.
- HyperFlow rapid single-point inflation: High volume single point inflation system with larger diameter hose for rapid inflation and deflation. Bayonet style main inflation valve compatible with most pumps. No adapter needed.
- Reinforced Dacron Exo-Skeleton: A durable frame around the perimeter of the kite made from stretch-resistant Techno Force 160gsm Dacron material. It adds durability, strength and elongation control, protecting the lighter inner main canopy body and making the kite more responsive in the steering and depower. The result is a durable kite that can hold its profile for increased performance and lift, but is also dynamic, flexible and can twist to turn.
- NEW recycled PET kite bag: Go Green. Our new kite bags are manufactured using fabric that meets the Global Recycling Standard.
- Includes Kite, Bag, Repair Kit
What Pro Riders say:
- "The Pulse delivers a great balance between power and slack, giving me the confidence to put 100% of my focus on making the pass." - Jesse Richman
- "The Pulse surprised me with how smoothly it handled, making me feel super safe in strong winds, and really stable. I was blown away by how much hangtime and jumping ability it has for an open C kite. Honestly this kite gave me so much confidence." - Bruna Kajiya
- Repair Kit
THINK LESS, FEEL MORE
Release and reload faster with the intuitive single-action reload Connect Quick Release, and switch effortlessly between disciplines with the Toolless Interloop, our no-tools required modular harness loop replacement system. The Navigator Control System connects you intuitively to your kite, using premium leading technology Dyneema lines for precise performance. For 2021 we’ve widened the range with a new smaller bar size, and we’ve refined the ergonomic design even further for greater durability, increased tactile control and comfort. Sensing your kite’s position just became second nature.
“Simple, refined and intuitive. Right down to the sound of the closure. Push and click.” – Hugh Pinfold
Premium 100% Dyneema SK99 flying lines
Strong, thinner profile, pre-stretched flying lines mean less parasitic drag and uncompromised direct performance.
Adjustable bar length options with NEW smaller bar size
Fine tune the turning speed of your kite. The Navigator is available in three sizes 50-55cm (L), 45-50cm (M) and NEW bar size 38-43cm (S) – suited particularly to small freeride kites and freestylers.
NEW omnidirectional grip with offset finger bar
Feel more connected. The Navigator is designed with a comfortable ergonomic grip for a natural grasp and the tactile offset finger bar is slightly oval, so you can feel when the control bar is orientated correctly. The colour-coded grip, leader tubing and line retainer pull tabs give a nod to our sailing heritage, port (red) and starboard (green).
Buy North Kiteboarding Pulse Kite - Online Kitesurf Shop