- Low cut design and velcro tensioning: Easy one-handed entry and exit so you can stay in control of the kite.
- Extremely lightweight Featherlite construction: Using non-porous materials.
- KnitFlex bonded neoprene and foam inner: Maximum comfort. Removable for easy cleaning with velcro to lock them in place
- Hollow base plate: Allows inner EVA to contact the board for a more direct feel with greater shock absorption
- Neoprene flex zone: Neoprene in the upper gives ultimate flexibility
- Replaceable straps: Extend the lifetime of your boot, a second colourway is included with every pair so you can customise your ride.
- Durable design and materials: To last longer than industry standard wake boots
- Includes 2 Boots, 4 M6x16mm Screws, 2 Spare Green Top Straps
- 2 Boots
- 4 M6x16mm Screws
- 2 Spare Green Top Straps
What Pro Riders say:"The Fix boots feel really comfortable and have a huge amount of support as well as the flexibility to tweak it out, letting me reach the board in awkward positions. Also how soft the landings are with them is quite mind blowing." - Jesse Richman
"Pass the handle and have the perfect landing. The Fix boots are super light - which helps keep my board really light so I can rotate faster in the air, while still feeling stability around the ankles." - Annabel Van Westerop
Buy North Kiteboarding Fix Wake Boots - Online Kitesurf Shop